- 2 thick slices of white bread
- wedge of camembert or brie (about 85g/3oz)
- a spoonful of cranberry sauce
- a few drops of balsamic vinegar
- Butter the bread. Put a wedge of camembert or brie on the unbuttered side of one slice of bread. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce. Drizzle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar, if you have some.
- Put the second slice of bread on top, buttered side out. Fry in a hot non-stick pan, pressing down with a fish slice, for a minute or two on each side, until golden brown and melting. Cut in half and eat straightaway.